.Tormek T-4 Sharpening System is a significant upgrade to the Tormek T-3 model.
This upgrade means that important functions like the motor and the main shaft are now mounted in a rigid zinc cast top. And includes integrated sleeves for the Universal Support. This feature considerably improves precision and stability over the T-3 for the Universal Support, which is the foundation of the Tormek jig system.
High quality machine for home and hobby work which can accurately sharpen most common edge tools.
Water cooled and running at 120rpm means it can’t overheat tool steel and is very safe and…. no sparks!
Comes with the Tormek Stone Grader SP-650, AngleMaster WM-200, Honing compound, DVD and the comprehensive Tormek Handbook.
The Tormek T-4 Sharpening System can be configured with your choice of jigs. Select jigs separately according to the tools that you need to sharpen most.
- Compact, high quality sharpening system.
- NVR switch, providing safety in the event of an interruption of power.
- 200mm (8″) diameter stone, Tormek Original Grindstone, Aluminum oxide, 200×40 mm (8″×1 5/8″)
- Stainless steel shaft
- Sharpen your plane irons and chisels with a perfectly square edge (Square Edge Jig SE-77 required).
- Ideal for sharpening hand tools, such as axes, knives, wood turning and woodcarving tools.
- SP-650 Stone Grader keeps the stone cutting efficiently and can alter the grit of the stone.
- AngleMaster included – an adjustable device used to set the correct angle for grinding plane and chisel blades.
- Compatible with a wide range of Tormek jigs, available separately.
- Solid zinc cast top, precision machined incorporating a carry handle.
- Strengthened housing made from impact resistant ABS plastic.
- Swedish quality
- 7 year warranty if used non-commercially. 2 years if used commercially.