Titebond III ULTIMATE Wood Glue is formulated as a dedicated wood glue to giving the ease of application of aliphatic/PVAs and the water resistance of polyurethane glues.
Making an exceptionally strong bond on wood-to-wood joints, it has longer open time and higher viscosity than conventional PVAs and will maintain integrity at lower application temperatures.
All of which makes for easier and less fraught assembly procedures.
Polyurethane glue has undoubted flexibility of use and massive strength but is a very persistent adhesive, difficult to clean up from equipment and particularly hands.
Titebond III ULTIMATE Wood Glue has been designed to give you the strength of wood-to-wood bonds without the problems. It cleans up with water whilst wet, sands off without softening when fully cured, is unaffected by finishes, solvent and heat and is mildew resistant.
It is suitable for interior and exterior use. Please shake bottle well before use.
Independently tested for lead, cadmium and other metals under ASTM F963 and 16 CFR 1303 (total lead content). These are the testing methods specified for toy safety under the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. It has also reviewed by an independent toxicologist and conforms to ASTM D4236 for art and craft materials.
From Franklin of USA, described as an APP (Advanced Proprietary Polymer).
- Superior strength, strong initial tack, longer open assembly time
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Wood glue also suitable for cloth, leather etc
- Initial Tack time 30 mins
- Setting time 24 hours approximately
- Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance
- Lower application temperature
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236