Svedbro Smide WRECKING BARS – The Wrecking Bar with a 20 year Guarantee
Handcrafted, forged wrecking bar offering superior durability compared with a pressed wrecking bar.
Five sizes available:
- 11” (28 cm) / 0.9 lbs (0.4 kg)
- 20” (51 cm) / 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
- 25” (64 cm) / 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
- 28” (71 cm) / 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)
- 36” (91 cm) / 5.5 lbs (2,5 kg)
SELECT SIZE FROM THE DROP-DOWN BOX ABOVE
- The chisel end and the nail claw end are both sharpened so the edges can easily be wedged behind ledges, planks, mouldings, etc.
- Both the chisel end and the nail claw end are designed with broad surface to provide minimal damage and marring to the work area.
- Manufactured by Svedbro Smide, Sweden since 1942, a sister company of axe makers Gransfors Bruk
- The nail claw has a precision angled V-slot design to allow nails to be pulled regardless of the size of the head.
Svedbro Smide WRECKING BARS are forged by hand therefore length and weight is not 100% exact.
Made of specially alloyed spring steel. The overall bar is tempered for extra strength.
- Extreme strength in relation to length and low weight.
- In tests performed by the National Swedish Institute for Material testing, they were found to withstand extreme strain without yielding.
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO BUY THIS PRODUCT