DMT DuoSharp BENCH STONE is a large two-sided, two-grit diamond sharpening whetstone. Provides precisely flat and consistent sharpening results every time.
Comes with a neat WOODSMITH leather storage sheath that can also be used as a honing leather.
Diamond stone sharpening is the most convenient and low maintenance of all systems.
Non-slip mat included.
Available in 3 different Grit combinations:
- Coarse 325 grit (blue) / Fine 600 grit (red)
- Extra Coarse 220 grit (black) / Coarse 325 grit (blue)
- Fine 600 grit (red) / Extra Fine 1200 grit (green)
SELECT GRIT COMBINATION FROM THE DROP-DOWN BOX ABOVE
SIZE: 8 in. x 0.38 in. x 2.63 in.
- Extra Coarse (black) will quickly remove metal to restore a damaged edge.
- Coarse side (blue) will quickly sharpen a neglected edge.
- Fine side (red) will restore a maintained tool.
- Extra Fine (green) will hone a sharp edge.
This is a neat professional package, more portable and compact than the DuoSharp with DuoBase.
The whetstone is made by DMT and the suede leather storage sheath is made specially by WOODSMITH.
When you are ready to remove the wire-edge and polish the bevels put the whetstone inside the sheath to provide a very flat honing surface. Use with Honing Paste Stick.
DMT tools are precisely manufactured, highly wear resistant and extremely effective.
Uses water to lubricate but always clean and dry diamond surfaces after use.
Not suitable for curved tools such as billhooks.
This is one of our favorites for a wide range of greenwoodworking tools from knives to axes and drawknives.