DMT DIAFOLD Double-sided Sharpener is a two grit folding sharpener offering diamond technology in a convenient, neat and easily carried package.
Useful for the sharpening of many greenwoodworking tools including drawknives, axes and knives.
Available in three different grit combinations:
- Extra Coarse 220 grit (black) / Coarse 325 grit (blue)
- Coarse 325 grit (blue) / Fine 600 grit (red)
- Fine 600 grit (red) / Extra Fine 1200 grit (green)
SELECT FROM THE DROP-DOWN BOX ABOVE
- Extra Coarse : Use when metal needs to be removed to repair damaged or chipped edges
- Coarse : Restores a dulled edge
- Fine : Restores a slightly dulled or maintained edge
- Extra Fine : Refines and polishes a sharp edge prior to leather and honing paste
Total length unfolded 240mm (9 1/2″), folded 127mm (5″).
The sharpeners fold into a transparent case so the two different grits can clearly be seen.
The sharpening area on each side is approx 25mm (1″) x 112mm (4 3/8″).
The DMT DIAFOLD Double-sided Sharpener that will be useful to most people is the Coarse 325 grit (blue) / Fine 600 grit (red) combination.
Use only water as lubrication, and always clean after use.