Camellia Tool Oil is a natural vegetable oil used for centuries by Japanese craftsmen as protection against corrosion.
Blended with liquid paraffin to produce a low viscosity protective oil.
This oil has a non-toxic formula, therefore ideal to protect the blades of knives used for food when not in use. However ensure that all traces of oil are removed before use.
Camellia Tool Oil has a pleasant smell and used regularly, forms an effective barrier against rust and corrosion on tool irons.
- Imported from Japan where it is used to protect tools against corrosion
- Natural vegetable oil blended with liquid paraffin
- Won’t transfer to the work piece
- Effective barrier against rust and corrosion
- Long lasting 245ml pump spray bottle
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE UK